Tuesday, April 13, 2010

No blog today


Well, more like: "This is the reason why my blog is so late"...

I've just spent the last 24 hours back in 1984 and not in the good way. My internet's been down and after baking, watching tv and whimpering in the fetal position in a corner, I find myself logging on in the last refuge for the terminally internetless. The public library. I did make one lonely Facebook post yesterday from the Starbucks parking lot back when they told me it'd be back on at 5pm yesterday afternoon, but now I'm desperate. But I don't really blame them. I mean how accurate could they be at pinpointing the time the repairs will be done from Mubai?

So hopefully this won't take much longer. I'm missing my Twitter, Facebook, blog and email. And I'm just a stay-at-home mother. I couldn't imagine how this would affect me if I had an actual life.

kxx

PS: For obvious reasons I won't be able to reply if you comment but I'll try to catch up as soon as I can.

No comments: