Monday, May 31, 2010

Getting to know you

This is something I wanted to try care of Keely at Mann Land. She posted it last week. This kind of thing is great for those I'm-too-busy-to-blog days. You'd think that as a stay-at-home-mum I wouldn't have many of those. You'd be completely and woefully wrong.

1. Do you have a fetish?
Fetish? Nah.
2. Do you sing in the shower?
Always. We have a radio in the shower and I have to sing along. It's mandatory.
3. Who was your first crush?
My orthodontist Samuel Israelovitch. He had thick brown hair and classes to match. He showed interest in me that I thought was more than my comically horrible bite and headgear adjustment.
4. What do you think is the best manly trait a guy could have?
Being able to drive a motorcycle or fly a plane. How hot is that? Not so co-incidentally, Scott can do both.
5. Do you sleep naked?
HELL, to the no. If I could shower with a bathing suit on, I would.
6. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking?
Do I have to admit to the entire world that I check for boogers? No? Whew.
7. What's the first thing you do when you go online?
Lately I've been playing an infernal trivia game but usually I just check my emails then see if my blog came out okay.
8. Summer is.....?
The best time of the year, hands down. Canada Day, my birthday, dragonboating, painted toenails, fresh fruit, tank tops, outdoor pools... need I go on?

And that, ladies and gentlemen is all about me. To be honest, after 4 years of blogging, there are no real revelations here but I'm my own favourite subject so please indulge me (as you so often do).

kxx

1 comment:

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Love your blog.

Have a nice day!