Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Owieowieowie!


I've been hobbling for a week now. Why? Because smart Karen went and got her pinkie toe caught under the crushing wheels of our dragonboat trailer as the team was taking the boat out of the water for the day. Just to give you some perspective, the boat holds 22 people, is 48 feet long and 900 pounds. And my baby toe is an inch long and had pretty red nail polish on it. Until it was crushed off, that is.

Do you know how much you use your little toe in a day? Neither did I. Turns out you use it for pretty much every single thing you do once your feet hit the floor in the morning. Once I stop walking like Quasimodo, I promise I'll take better care of my baby toes. No more wishing I can have them surgically removed in order to have the narrow feet necessary for my fantasy Louboutins. I'll think of another way to get those puppies to fit.

kxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Crushed Baby Toe Club! My little right toe nail grows funny from being squished under the hooves of two of my pet cows. Yes, twice. They went to market.
Anita