Wednesday, June 2, 2010

30 Days of MEEEE!

And who else but someone as self involved as I am would do something like this all month long? Since I didn't do it yesterday, you get two today. You lucky readers, you!

Day 1: Your favorite song
This song is my all-time favourite of all time. In fact, I requested that it be played at my funeral. I know, morbid, right?





Day 2: Your favorite movie

I could watch Auntie Mame twice a day until they play the above song at a certain ceremony to be named later.



Day 3: Your favorite television program
Day 4: Your favorite book
Day 5: Your favorite quote
Day 6: Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 7: A photo that makes you happy
Day 8: A photo that makes you angry/sad
Day 9: A photo you took
Day 10: A photo of you taken over ten years ago
Day 11: A photo of you taken recently
Day 12: Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 13: A fictional book
Day 14: A non-fictional book
Day 15: A fanfic
Day 16: A song that makes you cry (or nearly)
Day 17: An art piece (painting, drawing, sculpture, etc.)
Day 18: Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 19: A talent of yours
Day 20: A hobby of yours
Day 21: A recipe
Day 22: A website
Day 23: A YouTube video
Day 24: Whatever tickles your fancy
Day 25: Your day, in great detail
Day 26: Your week, in great detail
Day 27: This month, in great detail
Day 28: This year, in great detail
Day 29: Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days
Day 30: Whatever tickles your fancy


What a great bloggy idea! Thank you Southern Domestic Goddess! I love your blog.

kxx

1 comment:

kyooty said...

I totally can't wait to hear more. :)