Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Good Morning Peeps!

This morning we're lazing around the hotel waiting for noon when
Scott's conference is done and my SIL Jenny arrives from outside town.
She lives here and promised to show us around and feed us a home
cooked meal. I'm looking forward to it and can't wait to see what's in
store.

I actually went to the gym today! I ran 45 minutes on the treadmill.
It's a great way to not feel guity about all the creamy, greasy, fatty
foods I've been forced to consume.

Oh hell, no! The Flintstones just came on the hotel TV! gotta fly.
It's been ages since I've seen it. I'll check in again with you
tomorrow!

kxx

Sent from my iPod

1 comment:

flask said...

uh, karen?

just a note for your husband's vacation blog paranoia:

all of us who read your blog know what timezone you LIVE in, along with other assorted biographical information.

we already know basically where you live, and we all know you're not home.

most of the people who read this here blog (not me; i'm a random stranger) probably already know your street address and where you keep the spare key.

so given that, is there any reason we're not allowed to know approximately what city you're vacationing in?

a random guy whose blog i follow recently vacationed in montreal and because i was myself away, i was not able to send him helpful comments like "mike! make sure you eat at café santropol and villa wellington!"

and hey, you never know. maybe one of your readers would jump up and say "MysteryMetropolis! i LOVE MysteryMetropolis! their dragonboat team hangs out down at this fabulos little place by the waterfront where they serve incredible cake!" and you'd never know it because you aren't telling us what city you're in.

maybe i'm just brave, but the last time i went away, i made public on a website my intended route (not my exact travel times), the state park at which i was staying (but not my actual site), and the church i planned to attend on sunday.

i also forgot to lock my front door when i left home.

the worst thing that happened is that the drunken people from the next campsite backed over my lawn chair while i was out visiting vineyards.

i don't think that was related to my blog.

just sayin'.

i hope you're having a marvelous time wherever you are.