Sunday, June 13, 2010

I saw the baby!

Oh hell, my STB (soon to be) godson is adorable. He truly is and I'm
not biased in any way shape or form. Nope.

I got to see my "sister" too and we had a super visit. Short but
sweet. In fact, now that I think about it, Scott and I both got to see
our sisters on this trip. I'm a very happy girl right now.

And just to let you know, after reading a recent comment by flask, I
realize that she's right. You pretty much know everything about me
including that I'm away. I think I wanted to stay close to the letter
of the law Scott laid down but I suck at it so bad that I'm done
trying. I'm in London right now after being in Brussels for a week.
I'll be back Tuesday and to be honest, I'm ready for a home cooked
meal and weather that's 27C with 110% humidity. And dragonboat. So
take that Internet stalkers.

kxx

Sent from my iPod

No comments: