Thursday, June 3, 2010

More of me!

Day 3: Your favorite television program

Coronation Street. When I went into labour with Elliott, I stayed home in pain to see the outcome of a trial. And never call me during So You Think You Can Dance. Here's my favourite routine over all the seasons:




Day 4: Your favorite book


The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole (the whole series... to me it counts as a book). I started reading these hilarious books when I was 13, the same age as the boy writing the diaries. I somehow could relate even though he was a lower middle-class white boy living in England. The author, Sue Townsend, kept writing more diaries remembering Adrian was the same age as I was and it was wonderful growing up and experiencing life together. I still read the books every year and I still laugh out loud even knowing what's going to happen. Do yourself a favour and read them.

kxx

***If you are reading this on Facebook and can't see the links I've added, please click "view original post" in the row where you comment and visit my awesome (to me) blogspot blog.***

2 comments:

kyooty said...

I remember when Adrian Mole was on the CBC. My brother never wanted to watch it though. I keep remembering the postcard with the fruit tray.

Michele said...

I'm following from the Blog Flow. That routine is one of my all time faves from SYTYCD. I also love love love the one with the door and Twitch (I forget the girls name). So awesome. And I'm so excited it's on again!