Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Having another off day...

Not physically or even mentally, I mean that the day is unscheduled weirdness. Yesterday I was off work and carless and that put me in the strange position of having to amuse myself for the whole day. I won't get into specifics about what I did but suffice it to say that I started a bunch of things that I didn't finish so by the end of the day it looked like I did nothing.

Today, Audrey is home sick. Not deathly ill but stuffy and "feeling like a spaceman" (a term Henry coined). Having her home messes with my schedule again and throws several of the regularly scheduled things I do off track. That's why the blog is so late today. Anyway, because it's late and my desire to write a proper blog went by the wayside 3 hours ago, please enjoy this Failblog entry that made me bark with laughter this morning.

kxx

No comments: