Thursday, September 9, 2010

Saddest advert EVER.




I really don't think this is what they were going for but every time I see this ad, it makes me want to cry. The fact that the Skittles version of King Midas can't dress himself or hold his baby? Heartbreaking.

Then comes all the stupid questions:

  • How does he go to the bathroom?
  • Why doesn't he just wear gloves? Maybe the gloves turn into Skittles...
  • How did he get this job? When he held the pen to fill in the application, didn't it turn into candy?
  • It's obviously just his hands because his ass isn't turning the chair into Skittles. 
I don't know... maybe the cloudy weather is making me feel melancholy. Maybe I'm too old to "get it". That or I'm the biggest wet blanket since Debbie Downer. Either way, I'm glad I hate Skittles.

kxx

1 comment:

April said...

haha I find it depressing too. I think they were trying to use dark humor, but I don't like it!