Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What shall I blog about today?

I've got lots of ideas (for once) so shall I talk about:

  • The fact that I'm baking cupcakes again? This time 36 chocolate and vanilla with pink and white icing for a baby shower.
  • My poor hungry cat who has absolutely no food?
  • The backhoe driver, who I wave to every morning on my run, backing up traffic to ask me if I was married to a white guy?
  • My feet. They are freezing and it's only September. What will they be like in January?
  • Not really wanting to blog today?
I think I'll just go back to my cupcakes and spare you all my crazy for the day. Lots to do. As Scott says, "pitter patter let's get at 'er!"

kxx


2 comments:

Teresa Dawn said...

Personally, I think we need to hear more about that backhoe driver :p

Karen Kaye said...

You got it, Teresa! Check back in the morning LOL!