Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'm just answering some questions today.

We have some stuff to get done today like a cake to deliver and shopping for wedding clothes for the children... what do you mean they can't go to a wedding in faded jeans and stained t shirts? So I have to do a quick blog to tide you over...


1.  Do your pants get hung on a hanger or folded?
I hang up all my pants except for my workout ones which get crammed in a drawer.

2.  If you are stranded on an island, what 3 things would you need to have with you (not including humans or electronic devices)?
Hmmm. This is a hard one if I can't have my iPod or my family. Scott's home today and I put it to him.

Scott: A sat phone, batteries, and an instruction manual
Me: That's too practical besides... no electronics, remember?
Scott: A machete, a lighter and a bag of flour.
Me: Really? Yawn.
Scott: An airplane, a runway and a barrel of gas?
Me (laughing): Oi, forget it...

3.  Where is the farthest you have ever travelled to?
Paris, France. Even if you don't speak the language like I do (*brag brag*),  everyone needs to see this place. It's completely surprising yet totally familiar. Go to Musee D'Orsay. If you're anything like me, you'll cry. Promise.




4.  Do you live in a house, trailer or apartment, etc.?
We live in a house. I like its location but the longer I live in it, the more I want to change it. I'm in a gut-the-whole-inside-and-completely-remodel place right now.



5.  What is your most hated household chore?
It's a tie between cooking dinner and unloading the dishwasher.


Gotta fly,

kxx

1 comment:

flask said...

do people actually write in to ask you questions?