Thursday, October 21, 2010

Why am I doing this?

So I just thought of a trial for yours truly. I’ll jot down a 100 word blog without using any e’s (that guy fails to count). According to bing*, it’s known as a lipogram. It strong-arms you into thinking originally and writing all art-fartily (that word was distinctly not arty-farty). Anyway, now I’m doing it for no good justification. Guts and an unusual dictionary** is a must and I can only find that dictionary. On my laptop.

You know, it turns out that I work and, frankly, I think I bit off a copious amount in addition to what I can munch on with this thing so… Aaaargh! I can’t do this anymore!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I feel much better now. That was flipping hard! My brain is sore. Go about your day.

kxx

*I used Google to find "lipogram" but Google has an e.
**It's a thesaurus, people.


5 comments:

Lisa said...

Except the word "takes" - that has an e. And "there" - that has two.

Lisa said...

I'm a good work...guy...

Karen Kaye said...

Ack! I'm gonna try to fix them LOL! WHat a pain. It seriously took all frakkin day...

Karen Kaye said...

Did it! OMG, no blog tomorrow. My ears are bleeding LOL!

Teresa Dawn said...

Oh I don't know if I could do this! <-- Oh look. I did! (Not 100 words though!)