Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'm having a coffee!

And that's not a euphemism. I'm actually drinking a mug of coffee right now. I was checking the pantry for a tea bag earlier and I saw a package of cappuccino and I thought "what the heck?". And it's really not that vile. Of course the 2 tablespoons of sugar (that's not a typo) and so much milk I had to rewarm the cup in the microwave, helps a lot. How do people drink this stuff every day? Even as I drink it I'm wondering if my breath will ever be fresh again. I don't think this coffee drinking lark will stick. I just can't see the allure. Do you like it? Why? The caffeine? Because some say that tea has more. How do you take it? When was your first ever cup? Did you like it right away or was it an acquired taste? Did I ask enough questions?

kxx

No comments: