Monday, November 15, 2010

Just a quick note today

I had the best meeting with Henry's teacher last week. She said lovely things about him like she wished "there were 10 of him" and "he's really creative". Whatever. Tell me something I don't know about that awesome kid. But the delight of the meeting was when I found out she was a blogger. Another Ottawa blogger! We seriously spent half the time talking about Henry and the other half talking about blogging and writing in general. I can say without hyperbole that it was the best meeting of any kind I've ever had in my whole life. We laughed and laughed. She even told me about the blogger's conference in New York she went to in October. How cool was that? I wanted to get her number so I could call her again... maybe catch a movie or have a pub dinner or something. Would that be weird?

kxx

No comments: