Sunday, November 21, 2010

Questions answered here!

I found this on another blog and as you know I love them so I'll save you the Beatles blog I had planned for tomorrow...


LIVING

Where do you live: Ottawa
Favorite art: The French Impressionists. You'd know this if you saw me boo-hooing at everything in the Musee D'Orsay in Paris.
Pets: my cat Taz
Favourite neighborhood restaurant: I love to eat at the Nepean Sailing Club but I often forget it's there.
Favourite cocktail: it changes often. Right now it's vodka and cranberry
Who inspires you: Funny/clever bloggers and children who have vision.
Necessary extravagance: My purses and shoes.
Favourite place in the world: My livingroom or my kitchen. Planetary? London, England.
Designer: I don't care as long as it's wearable.
Jeans: Reitman's Comfort jeans. They are pull-ons. Holy crap, I wear pull-ons.
Underwear: The boy shorts from Mark's Work Warehouse. So comfy!
Sneakers: Converse
Watch: My cell phone
T-shirt: Anything with a geeky/nerdy saying on it. Current fave? The one I just made with "Have
you hugged your Time Lord today?" on it.
Day bag: I love my leather waist pack from Danier. No, it's ot a fanny pack. You wear it in the
front.
Evening bag: Depends on the outfit. To say I have many is an understatement.
Favorite city to shop: Right here in Ottawa, baby



BEAUTY

Lipstick: Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain in "Gothic"
Mascara: L'Oreal Voluminous
Shampoo: Garnier
Moisturizer: Garnier Pure Shine Control
Perfume: Bath and Body Works Sea Island Cotton
Toothpaste: Colgate Sensitive
Soap: Oil Of Olay
Nail-polish colour: I hate my fingernails painted but I like freaky coloured toes in the summer: green, orange, blue, yellow...
Who cuts your hair: Me
Who colours your hair: There isn't enough there to colour but feel free to try.



kxx

No comments: