Monday, November 29, 2010

This one is called "Meet Me On Monday"

I'm supposed to answer these questions, post a link to this blog on the blog where I found it then link back to their blog in my blog or some such nonsense. I've given up trying to hang out with other bloggers, jumping through their hoops and following their complicated rules. So what it I only have a few dozen readers? There are no ads here so I can do whatever the heck I want. Including steal their questions and answer them unilaterally. Take that blogosphere. Look at me, I'm a maverick.


1.  What is your favorite favourite way to eat chicken?
God help me, there are so many ways to cook it that are delicious and healthy like roasted and grilled but if I'm going to be honest, I have to say breaded chicken fingers and hot chicken wings are tied for first.


2.  Have you decorated for Christmas yet?
No but I'm starting to get itchy. I have two gifts wrapped and on the floor where the tree will be and I nightly gaze out longingly at my neighbour's fairy lit windows. 

3.  What is your favorite favourite article of clothing?

Does a Snuggie count as clothing? No? Well, in the winter, I love my fluffy socks, and in the summer, my pfd because it means that I'm about to paddle.

4.  Do you pay your bills online or write checks cheques the old way?

Scott pays the bills and I think he does it online.

5.  Do you make Christmas cookies?

Years ago I hosted cookie exchanges which forced me and all my friends to bake them. They ended up resenting me for having to bake 12 dozen cookies and I ended up gaining 5 pounds with red and green sprinkles around my mouth and crumbs down my bra until New Year's. Now I just bake for Santa.


kxx



No comments: