Friday, December 10, 2010

Okay, let's clear this up.

Yes, I was on the Coronation Street special last night. And no, I don't want to talk about it. I turned off the phone and ignored most Facebook messages. I will say that I remember how embarrassed I felt after the camera crew left and I knew that I'd never live it down once it aired. So I never mentioned it was coming on and didn't even watch it last night. Moving on...

Today is Flashback Friday. Here is a post from April 2009:

Eavesdropping or just overhearing? I think there's nothing better than listening to someone else's conversations. Just last week I heard a woman talking on a cell phone at the top of her voice. Something about pinpointing exactly where she was in the mall to another person in the store. Frankly, if the person on the other end had just put down the phone, they would have heard her. Seriously. Priceless.

This is what I thought of it in 2009...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just go to....

http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/Shows/1221254309/ID=1691175212

go to minute 38:50

Thanks Karen

Karen Kaye said...

Absolutely not. No way.