Monday, December 20, 2010

Off-book week...

This week before Christmas is completely off in terms of scheduling. And you know how much I love a schedule. The kids have no school, the boys are at hockey camp, Audrey is still in her pyjamas, and we have 2 new girls playing here until Thursday. That added to the fact that they are all drawing pictures and the markers are squeaking on the paper is making me want to tweeze out my eyelashes. Plus I'm not finished Christmas shopping and I have a coconut lemon cake due at the end of the week. Good times.

I have to get going. The markers are steadily getting louder (they must be colouring something in) and I have somewhere else to be, namely anywhere but here. It's going to be a long week, Peeps.

kxx

1 comment:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

This cartoon made me laugh at loud at my desk. Too true!!