Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Still at my dad's

We celebrated Henry's 11th birthday yesterday with chocolate cake (creme cheese frosting) and tons of people. It was fun but I'm looking forward to getting home...

So I got booted from the computer right after I wrote that because my dad wanted to sell his huge projection screen tv on UsedMontreal.com and needed help setting up the ad. Unfortunately he thinks he can only get $150 for it after buying it for nearly $1000. Anyway, I'm home now and staring at the Christmas tree, wishing it would shake its own decorations off right into the boxes and march itself to the curb. You know, the normal stuff.

Gleefully I have nothing to do for the next 2 days. Two days, you guys. I don't know what to do first. Shall I have a long bath? Give myself a mani/pedi? Watch tv all day like a lump? Eff that. I know exactly what's going to happen. I'm going to take down the stupid tree, clean the house from top to bottom, and do close to 30 loads of laundry. But at least it'll be on my terms and in my own time. It may even be awesome.

kxx

No comments: