Wednesday, December 15, 2010

You know it's going to be a long week when...

you spend all day Tuesday thinking it's Wednesday. I even posted a Wednesday blog. I didn't realize it until I was snuggled up in bed thinking about the day. I thought about running. "Yay", I thought, "tomorrow is a 3K day. Wait a sec. Didn't I run 3K this morning?... Oh shit, is it only Tuesday? Dammit!" Then I stayed awake thinking of all the things I could have screwed up by thinking it was the wrong day. Thankfully as a stay-at-home-mum all the days sort of run together so I didn't do much damage except for posting a blog that makes me look like I failed kindergarten. Good times.

So moving on, I just want to publicly wish my best friend Kathy in London a Happy Birthday today. Her life right now is amazing! She has a handsome husband and a scary smart daughter, she just bought a house, she has a gorgeous new(ish) baby and has me as a best friend. What else could you want? Bonne Fête Kathy! Gros besous et des grande caresses pour aujourd'hui et tous le temps. See you this summer!

kxx

1 comment:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

It must be in the air Kaye because I have been doing this all week! I'm looking forward to Friday at 5pm...I hear a glass of wine calling me. :-)