Thursday, January 13, 2011

Good morning!

It's 11:09am and I'm feeling better than yesterday. I can breathe and stand for more than 15 minutes but only with the help of... let's see... Benelyn All-In-One, Otrivin and Buckleys. Quite the cocktail. Oh and tons of OJ and ginseng tea. You've got to do what you've got to do.

Scott stayed home from work again today, supposedly still suffering from his "man-cold". I asked him how he felt and he gave me puppy-dog eyes and moaned something about his cold having moved "behind his ears" and promptly went back to dozing on the couch. Poor injured lamb.

Hey look. There's a chickadee on my windowsill. Okay, you caught me. I have nothing interesting to share with you today. There's bound to be a few shitty blogs when you write one nearly every day.

kxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just discovered your blog - nice!

(Sounds like spam so far, eh?)

I just started my own on wordpress - http://bellscorners.wordpress.com

Remember when I was in Loebs with my daughter trying out the school's new camera?
Craig

Karen Kaye said...

That video is priceless! That's exactly what I needed. "Hurty knee" indeed LOL!

Karen Kaye said...

Hi Craig! I've bookmarked your blog. There's nothing like seeing your neighbourhood through someone else's eyes. Thanks for the link!