Thursday, February 24, 2011

I dreamed a dream...

Last night I dreamed of dragonboating. Not a fun dream of being on the calm water, working together as a team, paddling hard but loving every minute of it. Oh no. It was verging on a nightmare.

In my dream I was rushing around, late for practice. Nothing I needed was where it was supposed to be. I couldn't find my paddle or my water shoes or my car keys. When I finally got in the car, I drove away before I realized I didn't have my pfd and I had to go back to get it. When I got on the road, it was getting torn apart. There were detours, gravel and construction all the way. It was so frustrating! There's nothing worse that trying to get to something you love with a passion and getting thwarted at every turn. My dream changed before I even got there so I couldn't even enjoy a good paddle.

I usually have dreams like this where I'm running around looking for things that I can't find or that I'm late for something terrific or important. What does this mean other than I have a stupid, traitorous subconscious?

kxx

1 comment:

Swadhi said...

Well you know what they say...."A dream is a wish your heart makes." :O