Monday, February 7, 2011

Open letter to the Baby Bullet people.

To Whom It May Concern,

Putting aside your unfortunate choice of product names, I'd like to discuss your use of the word "organic" in your infomercial. I'm no vegan environmentalist tree-hugger but can I'm fairly sure food that comes out of your magical product isn't really organic unless you use organic ingredients.  I mean just because I mash up a chicken nugget with the back of a fork, doesn't miraculously make it grease and breading (and probably meat) free and "organic".

I feel sorry for the naive first time mothers you are swindling with this product. If a mother doesn't have the time to push down 3 or 4 times on a potato with a masher before they dump the kid on its grandmother before the big school dance, I have nothing but pity for her. For many reasons.

I'm asking you to change your commercial. It drives me crazy. I'm fed up with the images of the babies wailing as they are being fed perfectly fine Gerber products. Tons of mothers have gotten by without your fake "organic" "necessity" item. I'm only sorry you'll probably sell millions of these units, lining your non-organic pockets with non-organic lettuce. Or do the kids call it cheddar now? Whatever. You guys suck.

kxx

1 comment:

flask said...

awesome. can i put a big mac in there and call it organic?

can i upgrade to the baby grenade?