Thursday, April 21, 2011

So This Is It.

This is Scott's last day at work. He's taking a leave of absence but the fact remains that he'll be home for the next few months. In the house. With me.

Now I don't want to say that he's going to cramp my style but there's this, and this, and who can ever forget this?

He's a lovely man. I love him to distraction, he cracks me up daily, he's smart, cool, loving, a great dad, an amazing provider and a little nuts. Just the way I like 'em. He's also going to be home. In the house. With me. For months.

Let's just say that my blogs for the next little while may be quite a bit more... colourful. He provides me with a lot of fodder. A lot.


*** Walking a brisk 3K through your neighbourhood at 6:15am with your 11 year old "baby"  = AWESOME! ***


kxx

No comments: