Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Finally!

It's so hot outside and I'm loving every minute of it. Scott asked if we should turn on the air-conditioner and I said no. Having it on feels like I'm standing in front of an open fridge. I actually need my Snuggie.What a waste of a stinking hot day.



The grass is green, the sun is good and roasty and as I type I'm being serenaded by the neighbourhood lawnmower symphony. I even have a dragonboat practice later to further enjoy the heat and watch the sun set over the river. Can life get any better?

***insert long, contented sigh here***

kxx

*** Today = AWESOME! ***

1 comment:

highheeledlife said...

We too are enjoying this much over due break in rain southwestern Ontario has been getting. Sounds like you will have aperfect ending to a great day ...HHL