Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - Audrey's hair

I tried to straighten it with not one but two boxes of relaxer and this is what we got. Either her hair is as stubborn as all get-out or I can't read instructions worth a damn. I'm going for the first option.

This is what it looked like before:


And this is after:


It's easier to comb through, at least...

*** Running in the park at the crack of dawn (wondering why you're doing it because it's rainy and cold and too damed early) and seeing 2 great blue herons that aren't the least bit afraid of you so you can get a good, long, close look = AWESOME!  (and totally worth waking up)***


kxx

2 comments:

Leddy Landers said...

Oh, how I would love her curls - the wild ones in the first picture or the slightly relaxed ones in the second. It looks great either way!

highheeledlife said...

oh dearest how I can relate ... what I have found to be working for me is Morrocan Oil ... in the cream pump ... I apply it on freshly shampoo and conditioned hair and let my hair air-dry. HHL