Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Best. Commercial. Ever.

A few years ago my family and I were privileged to be in a television ad helping to promote Canadian Chicken. It has run across the country every June since. In fact, besides the Coronation Street debacle exposure, it's what I most get recognised for. On the street, no less. And, yes, I do give autographs. Or I would if anyone asked.

I've been told it's been playing again this month but I haven't seen it yet. If you're like me and miss seeing me on television, feast your eyes on this:


Brilliant, right? I know you question that look at the end. I was told to look "satisfied" but could only muster a "what's that smell?" kind of vibe. It had been hours of filming and I was tired. Or maybe someone actually did cut one... who can remember?

kxx

2 comments:

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

That's a hoot. You look beautiful and I didn't think you looked like someone cut one. :-)

April said...

Awesome!