Thursday, June 2, 2011

I'm working again!

Yup, you heard that right. I have a job a real life, outside the house, paycheque, co-workers job. I'm so excited. This job is nothing less than perfect for me. You know when you take out a piece of paper and list the perfect thing for you whether it's the perfect guy (smart, cute, fit, funny) or the perfect dessert (zero calories, lots of cream and butter)? And how you know deep down that there's nothing like that out there so you'll just take whatever ticks the most of your boxes? Well this job isn't like that. It covers every one of my "perfect job" requirements. It's just mornings so I can still come home and bake and cook dinner and run errands. It pays enough so I can buy the odd pair of shoes. And most importantly I can be home in time for the daily teenager accession at the end of the day.

I'm happy, happy, happy AND I don't start until September so my London trip is still a go. See? All boxes ticked. I'm in love. Do NOT pinch me.

kxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome, congratulations!!!

Jen
Dishes in the Dryer

(I can't log in to my account when posting comments because Blogger is being a loser!)