Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Not-Very Wordless Wednesday

Lots of shopping today! Why? Because we're going to be sitting in the VIP section for the Canada Day evening show on Parliament Hill and I want us to look nice. That's what I was banging on about yesterday. I'm so excited! I was told to dress "casual" but my casual:




and VIP casual:



is a leetle different. Personally, I'm trying for the second look but will inevitably feel like (if not look like) the first look.

Actually I'm going for white jeans (!) and a white top with red shoes and purse. I don't want to overdo it with the Canada flag/red and white stuff but I still wanted to be patriotic. And classy. Because you never know who'll show up!

Full report on our outfits (oh yeah, the whole family is going, too. Heh.) tomorrow and a complete review with video and photos on Monday.

kxx

2 comments:

Sandra Wilkes said...

Well now...that first photo is something else. I mean, really? Please say it's not so...

April said...

Hilarious. So excited for you-Can't wait to see the photos!