Thursday, June 16, 2011

Randoms

How bad is my self-esteem that I was tickled all day by a grody old man who swaggered up to me, looked me dead in the eye and said "Beautiful, beautiful" in a creepy lascivious way. All that was missing was him licking his lips yet I was still flattered and gave him my biggest smile. Ew.



Explaining a soap opera plot to someone who doesn't watch makes you feel really stupid and question the reason why you've watched this soap for 25 years. Then you shake your head and watch in dismay as Amanda overhears Jake and Cara talking about the illicit kiss they shared. Oh my heavens...



Half a loaf of french bread and a tub of fondue is not lunch.



My feet are disappointingly wide.



When it's hot and steamy outside, there's nothing better than a cream soda flavour Mr. Freeze.

kxx

No comments: