Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'm at the dragonboat world crew championships!

I scheduled this to come out Thursday so I don't have any info about how we are doing but I'm sure we are kicking asses and taking names.



Rest assured I'll be telling you all about it next week. Absolute overkill complete with photos. I'm not going to apologize for it, either. I mean, how many people can say that they competed in the World Championships of anything. There are opening and closing ceremonies, an athlete's village, the works. There is even a parade of the teams before the festivities. Hey, the Olympics called. They want their intellectual property back. All joking aside, this is a huge deal so expect at least 3 blogs devoted to it next week. At least. I know you can't wait.

kxx

1 comment:

Jennifer Kay said...

Hey, did I miss the post for donating to your cause?!?!? I donated last year and I'm sorry if I missed it this one!

I hope you did fabulously.