Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

I'm posting anyway even though this virus thing is still hanging on. I don't know which link is yucky and I can't get to my blog to find it. What a pain. When I get through this I'm going to be super careful where I link to.

So. Wordless Wednesday.

Audrey and I went for a run this morning. It was drizzling when we left and it turned into a full-on downpour only a third of the way through. There were even a few cracks of thunder that scared the lycra off us made us run just a little bit faster through the tree-lined bike trail. Once we were on the way home we were already soaked completely through so we detoured through every puddle, splashing and laughing all the way. We had a ball. It was honestly one of the best runs I've ever had.

kxx



I DID IT! I found the icky link! Feel free to read my blog safely again. Enjoy!

k

No comments: