Thursday, August 25, 2011

Emergency trip to Montreal

Okay, it wasn't really an emergency. When I got back from London, we realized we hadn't seen my dad who lives 2 hours away in Montreal since Christmas. Yikes! I start work next week, the kids start school after Labour Day and lo and behold we had 2 days in a row with nothing on our schedule. We quickly made up our minds and here we are.

Today we went to the Biodome, Insectarium and Botanical Gardens. We had a really fun day but there was a LOT of walking! It was nice to see my old stomping grounds and share some funny stories with the kids. I don't get the chance as often as Scott does since we live in his hometown.

Anyway, gotta fly, I promised my dad I'd set him up with a Facebook account but told him I had to do some preliminary research first. Apparently blogging is now Facebook research. Deal with it.

kxx

1 comment:

Amy J said...

I'm going to start using that excuse for blogging! Hope your trip is great.