Thursday, August 18, 2011

I'm on my way!

I've pre-programmed this to come out as I wing my way to Ye Olde London Town. I'm so excited! A few weeks ago I went to Toronto and I felt like a fish out of water but in London I can whip from the airport to the underground no problem. I'm really comfortable there. When I was younger I wanted to move there more than anything and I still love all things British. Except for the weather thing. Yes, I have to go through 7 months of cold that freezes your eyelashes together, but nothing beats an Ottawa summer where it's 23C with 100% humidity making it feel like 38C. Over there, the same 23C feels like 15C because of the cool and damp. UGH.



Anyway, I've got a nice warm sweater and a sweet leather jacket and I'm ready for anything. I'll be posting Facebook updates whenever I can and stay tuned next week for a breakdown of my whirlwind trip.

kxx

1 comment:

Amy J said...

Have a wonderful time!