Monday, April 30, 2012

Meet me on Monday!

Questions:

1.  Tomorrow I am _________
Going to my first dragonboat practice of the year. I can't wait!

2.  When is your birthday?
10 August, 196something

3.  What are you currently excited about?
Well, besides the aforesaid dragonboat practice, I'm beyond excited about Ottawa's first Comic-Con in May. The BEST Star Trek captain (Picard, d'uh) Patrick Stewart will be there and I'll be rocking my brand new Doctor Who tee shirt.





4.  Do you have any secrets?
Hardly. I keep a blog and expose pretty much everything. There are a couple of things you may not know but they're probably best kept on the DL.

5.  What do you normally eat for lunch?
Usually a carb and a veggie with hummus dip, a fruit and way too much dairy. I try to bring healthy lunches since I lunch with preschoolers and I should set a good example. But that doesn't stop me from craving a drippy Big Mac or greasy poutine!





kxx

No comments: