Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Photo Dump!

Okay, that title sounds pretty gross but all it is is an attempt on my part to share some of the pictures I've taken from my iPod. I always have it in my pocket or purse and never my camera so I get some very interesting off-the-cuff misguided unfocussed stupid shots. In the next couple of blogs, I'll post one and explain the motivations behind it.

Just an aside, 95% of these photos are all about me. It's just like my blog so this should be no surprise to anyone.

Today's photo:


I found a great iPod app where you can insert any words (and tiny icon... see the oven mitt?) into the traditional "Keep Calm and Carry On" sign. As you can see, I was feeling both particularly creative and depressed the day I made that. Geez, my ego knows no bounds, does it?

kxx

No comments: