Tuesday, June 5, 2012

At 2:01 today I was...

Admiring my newest purchase. As you can see I found the namesake item to my blog!

When I was trying to come up with a name for this place, I wanted something different from "Karenworld" which was my blog's name over at MySpace. I wanted a fun vibe but also something that reflected my name and the fact that I can be errr.... persnickety. "The Kaye Way" hit it on every point.

Problem was that no one knew what a K-Way was so no one got the clever wordplay. Kids today. No sense of history. Anyway, while cutting through The Bay yesterday, I noticed them on sale again. I thought they were discontinued! I was so excited. I grabbed one and headed to the cash where I ended up paying 150% more than the first one I ever bought. How times have changed!

That said, I love it. Who doesn't need a really lightweight, waterproof, hooded jacket that folds into its own pocket? Not me, apparently!

kxx

No comments: