Monday, August 27, 2012

I can't believe I'm going to say this.

Scott and the kids have gone camping until Thursday. They left early this morning. I went for a run after they'd gone then came home and showered. I spent a bit of time on the computer and then watched some stuff I had on the PVR that Scott hates. Then I.... ummm.... tried on shoes from my closet and walked up and down the hall like a catwalk model (I tend to do that from time to time. I know how it sounds). Then I read a book. Then... I can't believe I'm going to say this but...

I'm bored.

They're all out of the house and I'm left alone and I'm bored bored bored. I want to bake but what am I going to do with 2 dozen cupcakes? Besides piggishly eat them all myself? I could clean but really? No thanks. I'd go for a drive but they took the car. Going on a bus ride is out of the question. There's no place I feel more homicidal than on a city bus and wasting my "mother's time-out" in a jail cell, albeit an interesting way to stave off my boredom, would not be the optimal way I'd want to spend it.

Thank goodness I have to work in the morning. Plus I have a chiropractor's appointment and a dragonboat practice so I'll be busy all day and most of the evening. But right now...

I'm bored.

kxx


No comments: