Thursday, October 4, 2012

So I'm going to write my autobiography

Okay, that's not true. You actually have to do interesting things to warrant an autobiography but I was thinking about what the title would be, as you do. Also, who would play me in the inevitable movie adaptation (Jada Pinkett-Smith and co-incidentally wouldn't the whole family come out to watch her work on the very same day I go out to see the filming and Will and I would talk and... where was I? Oh yes, the autobiography...).



So I was thinking that the title would be cheeky yet reverential and wise. Like "Karen: The Untold Story of a Woman, Her Life and Loves". Too much? I agree I went a bit overboard with that one. I may have my own blog but I'm not that creative right off the bat. It took me years to come up with an email address that was more interesting than karen.kaye@whatever.com. Plus, I've had a very short life (so far) with laughably few "loves". And of course this blog makes it difficult to come up with anything "untold". You guys even know about the most humiliating episode in my recent memory. And I can't believe I just linked to it. Again. You know what? Yes, I can.

So anyway, the crux of today's blog is, well, I have no idea. I was having a blank spell and the resource I use for bloggy ideas said to "write the first line of your autobiography". Then all this happened. Yup.

 kxx

No comments: