Saturday, February 2, 2013

Update on my favourite YouTube commenter

So he was still being post happy, meanly commenting on my being Canadian (easily seen on my profile), on the fact that I'm Christian (I posted "Jesus Christ what's the matter with you?" in one of my replies and the rocket scientist didn't realise that I'm actually committing a sin) and even threatened to beat Scott up. What is wrong with this mental case?

I blocked his ass after I stopped being amused by his foolishness but he went as far as to logging on with a different account to keep harassing me. I'm proud to say I stayed on the high road. After implying that Scott's the only reason I have a good life, this was my reply:

"We depend on each other and we like it that way! Thanks for watching my video AGAIN. My videos are monetised and every click adds money to my account for our next family holiday! We are all deeply grateful ;-)"

Funny... I haven't heard a peep from him since. Suck it, asshole.

kxx

No comments: