Wednesday, November 13, 2013

This is what I read

I love blogs. Other people's blogs are where I get my inspiration. Of course I love a funny blog because that's the way I prefer to be entertained. I don't follow any news or political blogs but I do love lifehacker where you can find great tips on getting the attention of bartenders in a busy club or find you the best cell phone plan. Great, practical stuff.

I collect them all and read them through a website called "feedly". I have to read through my blog feed every day because I follow so many that by the end of even one day I have nearly 100 posts to wade through. It sounds like a lot but it's so much fun. People are so funny and informative that I'm completely addicted.

I haven't read a hard copy book in years.

Anyway, here's a list of all of the blogs I follow. If you write a blog, let me know and I'll follow you. I mean look at this. What's one or two more?

kxx

CBC.ca | Under The Influence
0
Conversation Street
0
Crash Course in Awesome
0
HowStuffWorks "Official PopStuff Podcast Page"
0
Monkey See

UNCATEGORIZED

0
BANG BANG! Shots by me.
0
bellscorners
0
Bizarro Blog!
0
blanche's polish hip
0
Bluenose Corrie Blogger
0
Cake Wrecks
0
Corrie Canuck
0
EPBOT
0
FAIL Blog
0
Generation T
0
GIRL, CRAFTED
0
Having Fun with Lori Gibbs's Facebook Wall
0
Hyperbole and a Half
0
Jew In The City Breaking down stereotypes about religious Jews ...
0
Lifehacker
0
LoriGibbs.ca
0
Melanie Auld Designs Blog
0
Message With A Bottle
0
Party of 3
0
passive-aggressive (and just plain aggressive) notes
0
People of Walmart
0
Postcards from the Mothership
0
Running from Camera
0
Sleep Talkin' Man
0
The Kaye Way
0
The Mary Sue
0
The Oatmeal - Comics, Quizzes, & Stories
0
The PVP
0
The Sassy Curmudgeon
0
TheBloggess.com
0
Through the Halls of Bell HS
0
WaynoBlog
0
xkcd.com



No comments: