Monday, December 9, 2013

Watching Bugs Bunny over the weekend

And I realized something. Well, I noticed a few things one of which should have been that I'm 46 years old, and I should have been watching The Fifth Estate or something smart but that's neither here nor there...

Anyways, what I noticed was if Wile E. Coyote is such a super genius (his words not mine)...






and has the ability both monetarily and cognitively to order multiple products from the weirdly vast Acme catalogue (Earthquake pills? Really?), he can surely just go to the local Costco and buy fresh or frozen roadrunner at a fraction of the cost and effort. Not to mention avoiding the inevitable personal peril. Although to be honest, Costco on the weekend is fraught with dangers that would make Friz Freleng's penis retract into his abdomen. The place is hell on earth but that's a topic for another post.

kxx




No comments: