Tuesday, August 12, 2014

At 2:01 today I...

realized how interesting it would have been to have taken a photo on my actual birthday at 2:01. It didn't even occur to me until a little while ago. Well maybe next year. Today at 2:01 I was cleaning house. Something that has been left almost all summer. I've been so busy I've barely had time to feed myself let alone swiffer the hallway.

Just a small sampling of the clothes I've just been dropping on the floor instead of putting away like a good girl.

I just realized that I may have a photo from what I did on my birthday even though it's probably not exactly at 2:01. And for the record that day I paddled a 90 minute round trip in an outrigger canoe, went to see Guardians of the Galaxy then had Chinese food for dinner. So yeah...

This boat is called the Black Jack. It was taking people on tour (the steersperson didn't appreciate me taking pics while I was supposed to be paddling but come ON. Look at it!

This was the view from the master bedroom of the manor house on Pinhey's Point.

kxx

No comments: