Tuesday, August 19, 2014

At 2:01 today I...

Was pretty impressed with my kids. I had sent them out alone to take care of their bus passes without having given them any information about how much it costs or what to do. I only told them where to go. When they left I realized how much I do for them. Ordinarily I've have driven them there, talked to the guy behind the counter myself and paid. This time I just said "go to Lincoln Fields and see about your Presto cards"

And they did. I  really have to stop babying them. They are all teens now. And look. Successful mission... they came home together AND they are still smiling. Lessons learned all around.

They were all looking in different directions and making faces so I said "say cheese" and Henry said "Monterrey Jack" which cracked them all up

No comments: