Friday, August 8, 2014

Everything's coming up Karen!



I feel ebullient today.

Word of the day:
e·bul·lient
iˈbo͝olyənt,iˈbəlyənt/
adjective
  1. 1.
    cheerful and full of energy.
    "she sounded ebullient and happy"
    synonyms:exuberantbuoyantcheerfuljoyfulcheerymerryjollysunny,jauntylighthearted, elated; More
  2. 2.
    archaicliterary
    (of liquid or matter) boiling or agitated as if boiling.
    "misted and ebullient seas"


I'm going for a Colour Vibe 5K run tomorrow morning, I've had the best summer hanging with Audrey, I've gone to concerts, seen Broadway style shows, I've travelled, shopped, seen people I've missed, lazed around, seen lots of movies, Doctor Who is about to première, and it's not over. My birthday is Sunday and I'm expecting good news early next week. I'm over the moon. Plus my amazing friend Kellie dug through a bin of Cokes at the store and gifted me this bad boy:

You'd think "Karen" would be easier to find but up to the other day I had never seen it. Yet I had an "Abdul" in my hand the other day.

So how's your summer going?

kxx

No comments: