Wednesday, October 8, 2014

This is amazing.

Really. I have no words to describe the amazingness of this. And you know me. I rarely lack the capability to speak. But get this..

I...

Oh my goodness, I don't even know where to start. I'll just copy part of the email I got this afternoon:

Hi,

Hope you’re well!

So You Think You Can Dance, the 13-time Primetime Emmy® Award-winning show that sparked America’s fascination with dance, is set to captivate audiences iOttawa, ON as they make their stop on the live, nationwide 2014 So You Think You Can Dance Tour. We would love for you to share this news with your readers, and would like to offer you the opportunity to interview Season 11’s Top 10 finalists in advance of this show.

***Did you read that like I did? Interview the top 10 finalists? I may die.***
  
The Season 11 tour lineup includes the following Top 10 finalists: Ricky UbedaValerie RockeyJessica RichensZack EverhartCasey AskewJacque LeWarne,Rudy AbreuTanisha BelnapBridget Whitman, and Emilio Dosal.
  
Either way, p​lease let me know if you’d be interested in sharing this news with your readers, and/or an interview with Season 11 Top 10 finalists. I look forward to hearing from you.

***"If I'd be interested"? IF??***

Thanks so much!

___________________________________

I got this email for signing up for something somewhere as a blogger. I've been offered tickets to fashion shows and store openings but never have I ever been given the opportunity to interview anyone I admire as much as these dancers. 

Audrey and I bought our tickets for this show (8th row thankyouverymuch) minutes after they went on sale, and we have been fans of this show since season 2 (season 1 wasn't broadcast in Canada). I can't believe I have this chance. 

Now all I have to do is make sure I'm not gushing and starstruck asking the same old questions. I can just see myself giggling and flop-sweating, asking them something dumb like "have you ever farted in the middle of a routine?" UGH.

Do you watch this show? What intelligent questions do you think I should ask?

kxx




No comments: