Sunday, January 10, 2016

And 2016 keeps getting more and more interesting



I'm a dog person now. Have been for 4 days. Ask me anything. I dare you. I'll look at you with a blank, slightly panicked stare then get a little twitch in my eye.



Back in October, Audrey presented her father and I with a PowerPoint presentation trying to convince us (yet again) to get a dog. It was so good that her father and I relented and decided we'd go through with this.



Fast forward to Wednesday last week when a West Highland Terrier showed up at our front door. Things from October to last week moved so very slowly then suddenly, within 2 days, we had a dog. Crazy.



The first couple of days were a bit scary. More indoor poops thank I care to mention, some alarming howling and we used up all 10 pee pads, but this weekend was incredible. We found our dream dog. He's perfect, guys.



So that's been my last few days. How have you all been?

kxx

He was too fast for me...

No comments: