Thursday, March 10, 2016

Trying not to post about the dog

I really am a nuanced and fascinating person even though I'm a dog mum now. My job is fulfilling, my family, friends and work relationships are great, I've discovered grocery shopping online isn't just for shut-ins and lazy gamers and I'm back to working out regularly in the gym.

That said, just one little photo to get it out of my system...

The man himself and the remains of what happens to anything you attempt to put on his head. Like, say, a party hat for his first birthday or something. 

That was harder than I thought, actually, because I took a ton of photos at his "party". Sad.

I hope you all don't think I've abandoned this blog. I really haven't. I'm just having trouble finding clever things to write. My brain feels like a dried up old raisin. I've been doing this for years and it used to come so easily but lately I not feel brain good. The funny nowhere. I'd blame the dog but it started way before he arrived. Besides, blogging is nothing like farting. Much.

Next week is March Break. While I don't want to make any sweeping, unattainable promises, I think I can manage another blog post. I've been telling anyone who'll listen that my plan for the holiday is to work the perfect ass-groove into the couch so I definitely have the time.

We'll see.

kxx

Here are my latest Fluevogs for your viewing pleasure. They aren't in a weird light, they actually are pink orange and blue.



No comments: