Friday, July 22, 2016

Don't you love amazing customer service?

So this amazing story of customer service happened and instead of explaining it all, I'll just repost the letter I wrote to their customer service helpdesk. I'm sure people only contact these places to complain so I was happy to write this glowing letter.


General service issues

Karen K <mamashake@gmail.com>
21 Jul (1 day ago)

to customerservice
Hello!

Where do I start?

I was confused about the lip ink colour I wanted so I went to your Facebook page, telling them what I wanted and asking for suggestions. I got a reply within a day and ordered it right away. Wow #1.

I placed an order with you for a red lip stain (fire red) and a black eyebrow liner. On your website it said to expect the package in 6 to 8 weeks. My items arrived today. In 10 days. Wow #2.

Within a day of placing the above order, I got a call (on the telephone!) from a service rep asking if I'd used your products before, and whether I knew what to expect (re: tingling and the multi-step process). We had a laugh and a nice chat and she really knew her stuff and was a pleasure to talk to. Wow #3.

When I eagerly ripped open my packet this afternoon, I saw the lip colour I ordered, the brow liner I purchased and several extras. A beautiful (and I mean freaking gorgeous fuchsia colour that I wouldn't have ordered myself), a small packet of shine moisturiser, an off towellete, some magic powder, and a whole container of Off! I could barely believe my eyes. Wow #4

All this to say that I've never in my life had such good service either online or in person. Keep up the amazing work and I'll for sure tell all my friends about you (more than I already have). I write a blog and I'll definitely mention you there as well. You really are a special company and everyone needs to know this.

Karen K

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada



So I'm telling everyone right now, if you want terrific lip colour that doesn't come off (and I mean does NOT come off unless you take it off), Google "Lip Ink International". It is a seriously fantastic product. And if you have errr.... delicate eyebrows like yours truly, you should try the stuff I just got "brow liner". I went dragonboating in it and I still look like Cara Delevingne. Again, you have to use the remover they suggest, or your're sleeping with your eyebrows (sounds like a terrible movie). I feel happy and spoiled by these people.

kxx

I'm wearing the fuchsia lipstain and the fake eyebrows. Nice, right?



No comments: