Saturday, September 24, 2016

A gloriously plan-free day

I don't get many of these but I try to take advantage when I can. And by take advantage I mean make a list of all the things I plan to do, then not do any of them while simultaneously blogging and watching reality tv.

Here is the list I made last night that I am roundly ignoring:

  • Laundry (I'm out of undies)
  • Pedicure (I have polish left on four toes. In all)
  • Call the jewellery store about the ring I ordered... (Hey! I can do that now just sitting here. Hold on... not ready. Poop. But YAY, One item done off the list)
  • Bake (my neighbour gave me 2 zukes as long and wide as Arnie's arm so I thought I'd make brownies)
I was told once that to feel successful you need to add things to your list that you've already done so here goes:

  • Eat a bacon sandwich
  • write a blog post
  • ...
And we're done here.

kxx


No comments: